[TxMt] How to know if a key equivalent is already used in TextMate 2 ?

boissonnfive boissonnfive at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:57:03 UTC 2014

Hi everybody !

I use ⌃ ⌘ T to look into the bundles, but what if the key equivalent is used in TM itself ?

**Example:** If I search for ⌘ E in "Select Bundle Item dialog" => I find nothing. Although it is used by TM for menu "Use Selection for Find". So, what would be great would be that the "Select Bundle Item dialog" could inform that the key equivalent is used by TM. Or, when I type in the "Key equivalent" field, a message could inform me that the key equivalent is already used and where.

Furthermore, is there a way to record the settings in the "Select Bundle Item dialog" ? If I previously set «Key equivalent» instead of «Title», I would like to have «Key equivalent» selected the next time I call the dialog. Idem for «Current Scope» and «Actions».

Thank you in advance for your answer.
And thank you for this wonderful tool: TextMate.

Bruno.