[TxMt] Re: Help request regarding TM and Python.

Gabriele Battaglia iz4apu at libero.it
Fri Jan 3 16:44:44 UTC 2014

Hi Rob and thanks for your very useful answer, I appreciated it very much.

Yes, it is a big shame that TM has this trouble executing scripts that requests interaction with user throw the keyboard. I strongly wish it could be fixed as soon as possible, even because, I guess, lots of scripts have those kind of raw_input and input commands.

I would like to ask you something more: is there the possibility to switch the format of the output windows? I would like rather a simple plain text output, than the HTML one.

How can I suggest to the DEVs team, to add this feature? It seems also quit easy to implement and it will be very helpful for other blind users too.

Again thanks.

Gabriel.