[TxMt] Re: TextMate typesetting problems

Max Lein realoreocookie at gmx.de
Thu Jan 2 05:01:35 UTC 2014

On 01.01.2014, at 22:50 , "T. Zha" <zmail at tzha.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the information.  I?ll try what you suggested.  Any suggestion of the best source to download the epstopdf package?
If you have downloaded MacTeX, the package is included in the standard installation. All you need to do is use \usepackage{epstopdf} in the preamble and that's it.

I'm not using Matlab, just gnuplot, xfig and other simple graphing tools, but with the exception of gnuplot, they all feature pdf+latex output (meaning that the software creates a .tex file which you need to include and a pdf file, this way you can use latex commands in labels and such).

Max