[TxMt] Re: how to change name of tmLanguage file

Fri Feb 14 00:43:23 UTC 2014

On 13 Feb 2014, at 23:32, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> wrote:
>> Should be simple to test and provide “steps to reproduce” if it
>> behaves contrary to expected behavior ;)
> I don't know what is "expected". I'm just saying that what I'm seeing
> is annoying and inconvenient because I keep having to dive into the
> bundle and rename things manually.

What I mean is that instead of saying “I think things are not working
as they should” (paraphrasing) then tell me what you did, what you
got, and what you expected, i.e. following the recipe at
https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Writing-Bug-Reports

This makes it easier for me to determine if there is an addressable
issue.