[TxMt] Re: how to manage menu actions in new bundle editor

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Wed Feb 12 20:59:41 UTC 2014

On Feb 12, 2014, at 12:12 PM, Tim Bates <timothy.c.bates at gmail.com> wrote:

> Open the bundle .plist, and you’ll see these UUIDs entered under menu headings

This part is not true for me. My bundle .plist in its entirety looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>contactEmailRot13</key>
	<string></string>
	<key>contactName</key>
	<string>Matt Neuburg</string>
	<key>description</key>
	<key>name</key>
	<string>MattBundle</string>
	<key>uuid</key>
	<string>A82A9BCD-043E-4711-9CC2-DC88A72E12BE</string>
</dict>
</plist>

As you can see, no menus are listed. They are present and they work when I'm using the bundle, but there is nothing representing them in the .plist. Therefore there is nothing to rearrange. I'm not going to create the entire structure by hand; that's way too error-prone. This is a dastardly situation. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do