[TxMt] how to change name of tmLanguage file

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Tue Feb 11 23:51:33 UTC 2014

As you probably know, I'm trying to write a new AsciiDoc bundle from the ground up. When I created this bundle, my tmLanguage file was named untitled.tmLanguage even though I have entered AsciiDoc in the bundle editor as the name of the language grammar. My question is, how can I rename this file asciidoc.tmLanguage? (If I do it directly in the Finder, TextMate simply loses track of the file altogether and thinks I no longer have a language grammar.) m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do