[TxMt] Re: Hide file browser not persisting across tabs anymore

Bas Van Klinkenberg txmt at vanklinkenbergsoftware.nl
Fri Feb 7 11:21:23 UTC 2014

Replying to myself:

It seems this behaviour is connected to the new ‘Auto-reveal open file in project browser’ functionality. When I turn that option back off in Preferences the file browser will stay hidden when it was hidden previously (when changing tabs).

So here is the official bug report:

“
file browser show/hide status not persisted between tabs when auto-reveal open file in project browser is on.

Steps to reproduce:
Go to preferences, check the ‘Auto-reveal open file in project browser’ checkbox
Go to main window, open a few files (tabs).
Hide the file browser
change to another tab

Expected behaviour:
The file browser stays hidden