[TxMt] Move to "EOL" for softwrap text

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Tue Feb 4 23:30:42 UTC 2014

Has anyone found a way to set a command to move to the right-edge in the middle of a soft-wrapped line in TM 2? I was using a macro called "Move to EOL" in TM 1 bound to command-right-arrow, but in TM 2 this takes me to the absolute end of the line.

In case it's not clear what I'm asking, I'd like to move the cursor from START to END in this single line of soft-wrapped text:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing
elit, sed do eiusmod START incididunt ut labore END
dolore magna aliqua.

Currently, in TM 2, if I do command-right-arrow the cursor ends up after "aliqua."

Thx,

--
Quinn Comendant
Strangecode, LLC