[TxMt] Re: SCM Diff Gutter

Caio Fernando Bertoldi Paes de Andrade caiofbpa at icloud.com
Thu Dec 4 17:00:21 UTC 2014

The “Use <folder> as Project Folder” option was already selected, but even after selecting it to another folder, reselecting it to the git root and making more changes to the file, nothing changed in the gutter.
I inspected the TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY and it points at the git root directory as it should.

Caio