[TxMt] Re: Failure to quit when logging out

Thu Apr 24 15:12:37 UTC 2014

On 24 Apr 2014, at 20:30, Baldwin, Dave wrote:

> […] If you try to log out (shift command Q) when textmate has an
> unsaved window, then after you have been prompted to save the window
> you cannot quit textmate (menu item is greyed out) so have to use
> force quit of textmate to be able to log out.

Thanks for the report — it’s unfortunately non-trivial to fix,
worst-case I’ll have to go back to aborting logout/shutdown if there
are documents to be saved (this is what I previously did, but after
switching from custom threads to GCD I could avoid it, but then GCD
turned out to cause another issue that required a workaround that broke
the shutdown).