[TxMt] Re: TM2 not compiling SCSS to CSS

Fri Apr 18 02:05:37 UTC 2014

On 16 Apr 2014, at 19:19, Spen wrote:

> […] When I save the .scss file, nothing happens in the related .css
> file […] Compass is watching in the background, and is confirming
> each 'overwrite'.

So you have setup Compass to watch for changes to .scss files, Compass
does register these (by telling you it saw an ‘overwrite’), yet it
does not generate updated css?

If so, you will probably have a better chance of getting help on the
compass-users Google group. At least it does not sound like this has
anything to do with your TextMate setup, but rather with Compass (or its
setup).