[TxMt] Re: SCM Status pane doesn't show Uncommited Changes

dipnlik dipnlik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:13:43 UTC 2014

Thanks for the help and and sorry for the late answer.  The issue is
now solved and it was not Mate-related.

The command gave the expected results, so I went looking for other
possible problem points.  Turns out I had a global .tm_properties with
TM_GIT pointing to an older version of git (1.7.0) that does not
support the --ignore-submodules=dirty option.

--
:: dip