[TxMt] Custom title for project window for 2.0

Ed Wong scampy at me.com
Wed Apr 9 15:22:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

My workflow involves opening up multiple project windows for different issues that impact the same set of files/directories.

For instance I may be working on multiple bugs and features at the same time that impact the same set of source files and each project window is used to keep track of which files have been edited for each issue.

With more than 3 windows open it becomes difficult to know, without examining the files, which window is for which issue that I’m working on. Is there a way to customize the title for each window so that I can put in a tracking number for instance?

Ed Wong