[TxMt] Re: No output from python script for one user account but not the others

Wed Apr 9 11:11:31 UTC 2014

On 9 Apr 2014, at 18:02, Nicolas Rougier wrote:

> The window output is not showing while the script is ran (I'm opening
> a GL window from the script and this window is displayed).

So the script is being executed (i.e. you can see the side-effects of
running the script), but TextMate does not indicate that anything is
being executed (i.e. no window opens to show the script’s textual
output), correct?

Try look in Console for a potential exception and/or
https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Enable-Logging

Also do try (re)move ~/Library/Application Support/Avian and
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate (and then relaunch). The former
would contain local changes made to bundles. Like in theory the above
could happen if the Python → Run command had its output option changed
from New Window to Discard.