[TxMt] Re: Send variable to R app

Tim Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:32:14 UTC 2014

If you wrote it as

summary(lm(mpg ~ drat  + hp, data = mtcars))

then I think it is more doable.

the command could then run with just 1 carat specifying the variable, with the content of the line allowing deduction of mtcars as the data)
Return data$var to the R console is then straightforward

Lets say I have this code: