[TxMt] Re: how does the html bundle preview a document with unsaved changes?

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Sun Sep 15 14:54:33 UTC 2013

[..]

> It’s unclear to me though how you can target specific windows for different documents when showing the errors in the first place.

That's why I came up with ApLo [1], because I routinely need to compile and run two or more targets simultaneously in my Xcode [2] bundle.

It also supports syntax checking for JavaScript [3], Lua [4], Perl (not released), and does semi-automatic HTML Preview [5].

Gerd

[1]: https://github.com/gknops/ApLo
[2]: https://github.com/gknops/xcode4.tmbundle
[3]: https://github.com/gknops/JavaScript-ApLo.tmbundle