[TxMt] jumping

Kyle Johnson kbj at linguist.umass.edu
Wed Oct 30 16:46:23 UTC 2013

With 9491I am experiencing a problem that occurs when I switch from one document in a tab to another document in a tab. If I move the cursor to, say, line 196 in one document, then move to the document behind another tab, once I return to the document behind the first tab, the cursor is still on line 196 but the document scrolls (quickly) up about a page (around line 126 in the case I am looking at right now) so that the cursor is no longer in view.

I run TextMate on OS 10.9, this happens on LaTeX documents.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Kyle
Kyle Johnson
Linguistics Department