[TxMt] TextMate 2 and updating Bundles

Jens Ober jensober at yahoo.de
Sun Oct 27 10:55:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just updated to TextMate version 2.0-alpha.9489 and Max os X 10.9.
I have some trouble with the Subversion bundle. The reason is, that the bundle is not up to date.

The checkbox „Keep bundles updated“ under Preferences -> "Software Update" is activated. The bundle list under Preferences -> Bundles tells me, that the Subversion bundle has been updated 3 months ago.
But that is not correct: the git repository has been updated 3 days ago.

I also tried to follow these „Reverting to default“ steps: https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Reverting-To-Defaults
But i did not solve the issue.

Is there anybody who can give me some advice?

Thanks.
Jens