[TxMt] Missing features in version 2.0-alpha.9489

Sebastien Hoarau seb.hoarau at univ-reunion.fr
Sat Oct 26 05:43:14 UTC 2013

Hi all,

As suggested I've upgraded to 2-0 to keep compatibility with my new
Mavericks OSX system.

I've noticed some changes, in fact some missing features I found useful on
previous textmate's versions:

1. no more transparency
2. when coding in Python, indentation is no more cancelled when typing ":"
(I explain: when introducing an if statement, you type if test: then after
the return your code is automatically indented, that's normal but when you
type else: the ":" is expected to cancel the indentation of the else so it
is well aligned with the if... that was the behavior of the previous
versions)

Do I miss some configuration or is it a known bug?

Thanks for answers,

--
Sébastien Hoarau