[TxMt] Re: insert a column of numbers

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 10:33:56 UTC 2013

There’s no regex. You’d have to write a command.

If you made a rectangular selection, a command to fill the right hand side with increments of the first number would be quick to write

I think that there’s an unexploited gap for a bundle handling numeric input and row/column/cell structures, enabling things like fill down, across, sum down etc.