[TxMt] adding a file icon

Yvon Thoraval yvon.thoraval at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 18:26:45 UTC 2013

Recently, I've added the Dart.tmbundle to TextMate 2.
It works OK however I'd like adding a "Dart_file.icns" in order to get the
right icon.
I've added some lines in the Info.plist of TextMate 2, the Icon file into
the Resources directory but nothing change.

Then, what is the correct way to add a file icon into TextMate 2 ?
Also, using applescript, i've found the identifier for *.dart files, it is
part of archive file one terminating by -dart, strange...
Before any trick the file icon was of a dmg one...

--
Yvon at 48.871651804,2.384858688