[TxMt] Re: Graphics card switching on Mavericks

Nigel Chapman nigel at macavon.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 12:03:30 UTC 2013

Allan Odgaard <mailinglist at ...> writes:

> Did you update from 2.0-alpha.9493 (i.e. on nightly builds)?

Yes, that's all I did, and made no other changes to anything on the system.

I've never had the chance to do any OS X development, so I can't speculate on
what's happening, but it's still OK. With 9493, TM switches to the graphics
card when I do a Git commit and it shows me the dialogue, then back again after
the commit is done. I don't know whether that tells you anything.