[TxMt] Re: Graphics card switching on Mavericks

Tue Nov 5 13:02:11 UTC 2013

On Nov 4, 2013, at 13:39, Nigel Chapman <nigel at macavon.co.uk> wrote:

> […] after this morning's update to 2.0-alpha.9495 the graphics
> switching is no longer occurring. So far.

Did you update from 2.0-alpha.9493 (i.e. on nightly builds)?

I didn’t consciously do anything to fix the issue, but it might have been the result of opting out of responsive scroll. Though if responsive scroll is the culprit, I am surprised that system controls like table views (in TextMate) are not causing the issue as well.