[TxMt] Latex label completion in Textmate 2

JairoB jairo.bochi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 11:42:09 UTC 2013

After a few years using Textmate to type LaTeX, I updated to Textmate 2. I'm
happy with it but I still have a few problems.

The label completion ceased to work. I type \ref{} and press Command+Esc,
but instead of getting a list of labels I get the following error message on
a window:

Failure running “Label Based on Current Word / Selection…”.
Label Based on Current Word / Selection…:9: invalid regular expression;
there's no previous pattern, to which '{' would define cardinality at 1:
/{}/ (RegexpError)

Does this mean it hasn't found any labels? Of course, I'm testing this on a
file where (many) labels were defined.

BTW, completion for bibliographical labels (\cite{}) is working as before.