[TxMt] Re: PHP's doc command no longer working

Parker Moore parkrmoore at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 02:14:38 UTC 2013

Did you update to Mavericks? The new Ruby default is 2.0.0 instead of 1.8.7
so some APIs have undoubtedly changed and String#to_a may no longer be
available. Beyond that, not sure.

Parker Moore

Am 01.11.2013 um 21:59 schrieb Ken Snyder <ken+textmate at ken.net>:

I haven't been editing any PHP for several weeks so not sure when it
stopped working but I use the "out of the box" PHP bundle which has a
*doc* autocomplete
that now is giving the following error:

<image.png>

As far as I know I haven't made any changes. Is there any way I can get
this back to working? I use this function all the time.

Ken