[TxMt] Problems with LaTeX bundle

Guido Governatori gvdgdo at gmail.com
Mon May 27 11:44:58 UTC 2013

Suddenly some commands stopped working, Specifically  Label Based on Current Word / Selection… and "Citation (Ref-TeX Style)"

In both cases I get the following error message (off course with different header).

Failure running “Label Based on Current Word / Selection…”.

/Users/guido/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:19:in `initialize': No such file or directory - JUR11-Permission.tex (Errno::ENOENT)
	from /Users/guido/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:19:in `open'
	from /Users/guido/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:19:in `options'
	from /Users/guido/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:39:in `master'
	from /Users/guido/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:56:in `get_labels'
	from Label Based on Current Word / Selection…:8

Also I have noticed a different behaviour when clicking the button in the output window. The commands are executed but no message appears in the output window.

All the best

Guido