[TxMt] Re: Mail threads on this list keep breaking

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 27 14:24:08 UTC 2013

On 27-03-2013, at 15:12, Gerd Knops <gerti-textmate at bitart.com> wrote:

> This list has become somewhat painful to read because the email threading is not working properly. For example Allan's responses almost always break threading. MailMate problem? Something else? Can we fix this pretty please?

It started to happen with Apple Mail in OS X 10.7 Lion and continues in Apple Mail in Mountain Lion 10.8.X.
It didn't/doesn't happen with Apple Mail in Snow Leopard.

It is indeed very annoying and makes this list very difficult to follow.

This doesn't happen with other lists I'm subscribed to.

I don't know if it is an Apple Mail or a list problem.
Some time ago I gave feedback to Apple on the problem, but no repairs.
It would be really nice if it can be fixed on the list side, assuming it has something to do with the message headers or?

Berend