[TxMt] Re: Help funding my TextMate 2 code sprint

Meryn Stol merynstol at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 14:54:17 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

Interesting project. Are you aware of the Tern project?
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tern-intelligent-javascript-editing/x/2619041

I personally would love to see Tern integration for Textmate 2. There has
been voting on which editors the project lead should develop plugins for,
but it seems there are too few of us Textmate users.
http://ternjs.net/vote.html

To anyone who reads this: If you're using Textmate for Javascript
development, please pledge whatever you can miss and vote!!

Best,
Meryn