[TxMt] Bug: web preview causes TextMate to hang

Manuel Lopez jmlopez.rod at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 05:03:15 UTC 2013

I'm not sure if this is only in my system but these are the steps I take to do it:

1. Open a new document
2. Change the language to HTML
3. Write something simple: "<p>Hello world.</p>"
4. Press Control+Alt+Command+P (This should open the web preview)
5. Now close the web preview with command+w
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 till it the hang happens.

I went to the Activity monitor to sample the process and this is what I obtained:

<https://gist.github.com/jmlopez-rod/5210715>

Side Note: I found this weird behavior by trying out the preview on other
html documents. It started by not loading anything. I would close it, try again,
and then TM would stop working.

-Manuel