[TxMt] Re: From TM1 to TM2

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Tue Mar 19 08:13:16 UTC 2013

Le 18 mars 2013 à 15:44, Alain Matthes <alain.matthes at mac.com> a écrit :

> Hello
>
> I'm very happy with the new possibilities of TM2. It's a pleasure to work with the project folder, the favorites etc.
>
> With TM1 I used a folder tm_proj. Inside this folder, I placed all the files like tkz-euclide.proj, tkz-tab.proj etc.
> Then I used a soft You Control  to add a folder in the menu bar with all xxx.proj files. I can with this process
>  access directly the projects without open TM1
>
> I tried to use the same process with TM2. I found only the new way :
>
> I created a script
>
>  #!/bin/bash
>  mate /Users/matt/works/tkz-euclide
>
> tkz-euclide is a folder with all the files of my project.
>
> I saved these lines in a file euclide.sh and then I created a little application tkz-euclide.proj with the help of
> a little soft Platypus (http://sveinbjorn.org/platypus) . A click on tkz-euclide.proj open the folder tkz-euclide in TM2.

Exactly I need to add killall xxx.proj  to quit the application that opens the folder.

All this is really tortuous but effective but it would be nice to find a simpler solution.

I have another solution with Automator
1) Get specific element  from Finder   My folder project
2) Then Tell TM2 to open this folder

The problem is with Automator I get a file size of 1.7 M and with platypus, the size is only 350 K

No idea about this ?

Alain Matthes