[TxMt] Re: a9397 Typo3-Bundle hijacking Cmd-T

Stefan Daschek stefan at daschek.net
Mon Mar 18 15:32:06 UTC 2013

Am 18.03.13 14:51, schrieb Allan Odgaard:
>> Apart from this bug, I wonder why the Typo3 bundle binds Cmd-T at all.
>> Should I prepare a pull request removing/changing this binding?
>
> Please do, no bundle should bind to ⌘T.

Interestingly enough, this binding seems not to be present in the
original TYPO3 bundle (https://github.com/andyh/TYPO3.tmbundle):

After uninstalling the TYPO3 bundle via Preferences and installing a
local clone in ~/Application Support/Avian/Bundles, Cmd-T is not
overridden. Deinstalling the local clone and reinstalling the managed
TYPO3 bundle via Preferences again binds Cmd-T to “Get TypoScript Setup”.

Regards,
Stefan