[TxMt] a9397 Typo3-Bundle hijacking Cmd-T

Stefan Daschek stefan at daschek.net
Mon Mar 18 13:09:42 UTC 2013

The Typo3 bundle (installed via Preferenes → Bundles) binds Cmd-T to
“Get TypoScript Setup”.

I have long ago removed this keybindig, resulting in a delta bundle in
~/Application Support/Avian/Bundles/TYPO3.tmbundle (see
https://gist.github.com/noniq/5186969 – these are the only 2 files in
this bundle).

Since a9397, this does not work anymore: Cmd-T again calls „Get
TypoScript Setup“, even though the bundle editor shows “Key Equivalent:”
shown as empty.

Binding the action to any other key works as expected. If I then delete
the keybinding, again Cmd-T seems bound to this action (without being
shown in the bundle editor).

Apart from this bug, I wonder why the Typo3 bundle binds Cmd-T at all.
Should I prepare a pull request removing/changing this binding?

Regards,
stefan