[TxMt] Re: a9397 + CTags

Mon Mar 18 11:40:03 UTC 2013

On 18 Mar 2013, at 11:06, Baldwin, Dave wrote:

> A change in a9397 released on 17th March is interacting badly with the
> Ctags bundle.  When this bundle is enabled any mouse click in the edit
> window runs a ctags command that usually throws an error or pops up
> its history window.  Disabling Ctags bundle removes this interaction.

I am not seeing that here, using the CTags bundle installed via
Preferenes → Bundles.

Clicking words does not activate anything, but ⇧⌘-clicking takes me
to the definition of the clicked symbol and show some info in a HTML
output window, i.e. works as expected.

Check to see if you have local changes: ~/Library/Application
Support/Avian/Bundles