[TxMt] Re: Installation of the bundle “Gist” was canceled by the ‘Bundle Editor’

Sun Mar 10 11:05:56 UTC 2013

On Mar 10, 2013, at 10:22 AM, Ken Snyder <ken+textmate at ken.net> wrote:

> Yes I'm using the GetBundles approach […]

You shouldn’t use that for bundles available via the Preferences → Bundles list. In fact, I don’t think the GetBundles has been updated to install in a location that 2.0 reads from.

> BTW, I tried it just with a git clone (versus GetBundles GUI) and got it installed but I now get this ugly error message when I try and create either a public or a private Gist:

I suggest you start from scratch by removing the following two folders, relaunch TextMate, and then install bundles only via Preferences → Bundles:

   ~/Library/Application Support/Avian
   ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate

If you still have a problem, let me know.