[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2 not for Snow Leopard?

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 23:30:55 UTC 2013

I'm afraid so.  However there is a 10.6 fork of TM2 (see here:
https://github.com/nanoant/textmate), but it looks like it hasn't been
touched for about 9 months (implementing replacements for 10.7 API in 10.6
isn't going to be much fun!!).

As for print options, I'm afraid that very little printing functionality
has been implemented in the TM2 alpha to date anyway...  That said, I'd
encourage you to at least download the 10.6 fork and have a play with it.
 I've been using the alpha since it was first released, and I couldnt'
switch back to TM1.0 now...

David.