[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 62, Issue 23

João Mesquita joao at nogordio.com
Thu Jul 18 22:03:57 UTC 2013

Hi Lewy,

That's an open source mantra that simply states that If I state an opinion about something you are free to agree with me and make it your own opinion and perhaps add something to the discussion - your point of view.

And you can share my opinion or your new opinion with others. When you use open source software you are acknowledging that collective thought on problems and debate about how something should work is best than having an all-knowing entity that chooses how you should go about something.

It's not really about the software but the concept that supports it. Software is the applied concept.

cheers
-- jm