[TxMt] Re: Saving output

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 15:08:11 UTC 2013

Do you mean you’d like the output returned to a new file that the run cmd creates?

1. Pop open the command finder  ^⌘-T
2. type in "Show result as" to show the nearest existing command
3. Click on the little right-facing encircled arrow to go to it in the bundle editor
4. Now copy the contents of that command, and make a new command (cmd-N and select new command item)
5. paste in the old bash script, and set all the fields in the panel (scope selector) to match the old one, BUT SET ITS OUTPUT to "Show in new window"

And as the cello player used to say, "viola!"

Tim