[TxMt] Re: Error while typesetting latex document

Sat Jul 6 08:39:23 UTC 2013

On 3 Jul 2013, at 17:11, Daniel Marcelino wrote:

> Yes, I did install Python 3, then I had to install again version 2.7
> of Python and I did so using Homebrew.

OK, so the issue is most likely, that you are running the typeset
command with a Python that isn’t backwards compatible with this
script.

Did you remove ‘/usr/bin/python’? In TextMate you can press ⌃R on
each of the following 3 lines for various useful info:

     which python
     python --version
     echo "$PATH"