[TxMt] GIT bundle problem (was UI problem)

Baldwin, Dave dave.baldwin at intel.com
Mon Jan 21 09:02:35 UTC 2013

I tracked down the reason why I was getting this error and it is because
the git bundle creates a file /tmp/output.diff but if there are two users
(I have a work account and a home account) then both will try to use the
same file but will clash on permissions.  The workaround is to
	sudo rm /tmp/ouptut.diff

I tried looking for the official git bundle on github, but all the ones I
found said they were no longer being maintained.

Dave.