[TxMt] Re: Probably a bonehead question

Sun Jan 20 03:59:10 UTC 2013

On Jan 19, 2013, at 8:53 PM, John Simpson <je.simpson at comcast.net> wrote:

> I installed the Standard ML bundle to support an on-line class. I am able to use the RUN command within the environment. However, when I attempt the BUILD command the following error is displayed: No such folder: /base/system […]

It appears this command require you to set the TM_SCMNJ_HOME variable to where the ‘base/system’ folder is located, and it then simply calls ‘make’ after changing to the (base/system) folder.

I don’t know what it means to make an ML project, but it seems to me that using the Make bundle (if indeed one uses Makefiles) would be better than have this bare-bones ‘build’ command in the ML bundle.