[TxMt] Re: Mini-HOWTO 3rd party bundles to TM2

Tue Feb 26 20:57:51 UTC 2013

On Feb 26, 2013, at 9:43 PM, K.-Michael Aye <kmichael.aye at gmail.com> wrote:

> For anyone like me who is searching how to actually install 3rd party bundles into TM2, getting confused by the older posts here mentioning Avian folders and what not […]

Actually, the Avian folder is still where third party bundles should be installed.

So:

 1. mkdir -p ~/Library/Application\ Support/Avian/Bundles
 2. cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Avian/Bundles
 3. git clone git://github.com/gknops/MultiMarkdown.tmbundle.git

> 3. Restart TM2

Normally that shouldn’t be necessary. There are a few cases, for example updating a bundle that has grammars injected into, or included by other grammars, where a relaunch is required to properly get (memory) caches flushed.