[TxMt] Re: Failure to update TextMate 2

Juande Santander Vela jdsant at iaa.es
Wed Feb 20 13:00:11 UTC 2013

That may have indeed been the case, as this keychain was imported, and credentials to command line tools may pose a problem.

I have moved the keychain elsewhere and renamed it, so that I can have it handy for obscure passwords I could not retrieve in any other way, but generated a new one, and the problem was solved.

Thanks much for the hint!

--
Juande Santander Vela
VIA-SKA Project Manager

Paul Valery: La guerra es una masacre entre gentes que no se conocen para provecho de gentes que sí se conocen pero no se masacran.