[TxMt] Re: includeFilesInBrowser property in .tm_properties usage

Tue Feb 19 16:24:23 UTC 2013

On Feb 19, 2013, at 2:26 PM, Christian Jacobs <JCD.Jacobs at t-online.de> wrote:

> Then my ?includeFilesInBrowser? seems to be ignored. (includeFilesInBrowser   = "{thesis.bib,*.tex}")
> I see all files in the directory. Not the dot files except my .™_properties.

I forgot that in Preferences → Projects there is a setting for “include files matching…” which is _added_ to whatever include patterns you set.

In retrospect that sort of undermines the concept a little.

You can do two things, either:

 1. Set includePattern instead of includeFilesInBrowser — that’ll then override the global pattern.
 2. Set excludeFilesInBrowser and set it to !*.{bib,tex} — that’ll match all non-bib/tex files and mark them for being excluded (hidden) before the latter include pattern marks them for inclusion.