[TxMt] Re: Commands not working in recent TM2 builds

Jon Clayden jon.clayden at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:58:20 UTC 2013

You are right, of course, but the escapes were actually there in the
version of the e-mail which I sent - it seems they have been stripped
somewhere. So I don't think this is the problem, and having double-checked
the versions of the regexes which are in the actual file, I'm fairly sure
there is no syntax error in them.

In any case, this doesn't explain why the problem only occurs with recent
TM builds. I don't see anything in the release notes about a change in the
regex parsing engine.

Jon