[TxMt] Commands not working in recent TM2 builds

Jon Clayden jon.clayden at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 11:17:57 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I have suddenly experienced wholesale failure of commands in recent builds
of TextMate 2. I initially thought it was a bug in a nightly build, so I
switched to normal releases and downgraded, but the latest normal release
is also showing the problem. I believe I first saw it with r9367, but I
can't be sure.

As far as I can tell, no menu actions (at least) are working. For example,
in a LaTeX document, both pressing ⌘R or selecting "Typeset and View" from
the menu does nothing. It's not just the LaTeX bundle either: selecting
"View Scope" from the Bundle Development bundle also does nothing. My
snippets seem OK though.

I don't really know where to start with figuring this out, so some help
would be appreciated!

All the best,
Jon