[TxMt] Re: Change in behaviour of new-line with braces - CSS, PHP, JS, maybe all grammars?

Thu Dec 19 03:42:40 UTC 2013

On 17 Dec 2013, at 23:49, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> Would it be appropriate, perhaps, to restore the Reload Bundles menu
> item? No one is going to want to mess with cache files manually, nor
> will most people know that this needs to be done. And, as you say
> yourself, fsevents can't be universally relied upon.

It’s worth mentioning that TextMate only relies on fs-events for
changes done outside TextMate (to bundles) and that fs-events should
normally work (e.g. Time Machine and Spotlight relies on them as well).

But some shortcut to reset things wouldn’t be bad. What I think would
be most useful is a “Revert to Defaults”, but it’s also
potentially dangerous.