[TxMt] Re: does .tm_properties actually work?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Mon Dec 16 19:38:11 UTC 2013

Very helpful, thank you! - A significant issue here is that there is no definitive current documentation about this, and the Internet is now filled with false information giving the very clear impression that what I tried should have worked. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do