[TxMt] Inserting lines with the RETURN key.

Curt Sellmer sellmerfud at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 16:17:33 UTC 2013

When editing a C file, when I type `{` Textmate will add a matching `}`. If
I then press RETURN I get two new lines where the `}` is on the second and
the cursor is correctly indented on the line in between.

I have been working on a Scala bundle, and when I do the same in Scala, I
only get one inserted line with the cursor sitting just before the `}`.

Is there some setting that I am missing to get this behavior?