[TxMt] Re: Indention in Perl POD

Mon Dec 9 04:16:39 UTC 2013

On 9 Dec 2013, at 1:42, Ingo Lantschner wrote:

> […] Since changing the "global" indention rules for Perl
> (`Bundle->Settings->Indention`) is probably not what we want, I tried
> to change it just for the POD-text, by editing the Language Grammar of
> Perl, and there the scope `comment.block.documentation.perl`:
> […]
> Unfortunately this did not change anything. So is this the right
> place? Or did I misspell something?

You want to create a new settings item in the bundle editor (⌘N) and
then set the increase/decrease indent patterns in this settings item,
and adjust the scope selector for the item to where it should be active,
in your case ‘comment.block.documentation.perl’.

For more about scope selectors see
http://manual.macromates.com/en/scope_selectors (and the extended 2.0
grammar is at http://manual.textmate.org/references.html#scope-selector)