[TxMt] Re: show in symbol list for R

Tim Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:54:23 UTC 2013

I have it set up in R so that block comments get captured as symbols. Much easier navigating when they appear in the  ⌘⇧-T box!

e.g. here:
http://d.pr/i/VmQ6

It’s just this content

{	showInSymbolList = 1;
	symbolTransformation = 's/(^# =+ *)(.*)([ =]+$)/#: $2/;';
}

In a SETTING item called "Symbol List: Block comments” which I gave scope

comment.line.number-sign.block.r

Do it with: